Denver Social Security Disability Lawyer
Our Denver Social Security Disability Lawyers & Attorneys
We have argued three cases before the Colorado Supreme Court and have won 7,000+ cases.
Call our Social Security Lawyers Denver today for your FREE consultation and case review.
SSDI Lawyers & SSI Lawyers in Colorado
Social Security Disability Claim Denied?
Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) were set in place to provide disabled people with a stable source of income. However, the required process to obtain these monthly benefits can be complicated and overwhelming. Ash | Law has worked with clients all across the great state of Colorado, not just in Denver. They have all had various issues regarding Social Security Disability and difficult SSI claims – and we have strived to help each of them.
What You Can Expect from Our Denver Attorneys
Denver Attorney M. Scott Ash, our founder, and the rest of our team are dedicated to making sure our clients receive the help they need from a professional, experienced attorney, as well as the personalized and compassionate legal counsel that they deserve.
- SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance) is a monthly financial income that people can benefit from if they are unable to work because of a disability. The benefit amount is based on the amount of money the disabled person has paid into the system via deductions from their paychecks. Children with severe disabilities can also receive Social Security Disability.
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income) is granted to individuals who have never worked, or they have not put enough money in the system from their paychecks for SSDI qualification. For these applicants to be approved for SSI, they must meet specific requirements regarding their income.
- VA Disability Compensation (or Compensation for Disabled Veterans), is a benefit for qualifying veterans who became disabled, got injured, or became ill during active military duty. The number of dependents and the severity of the disability determines the amount of the benefit.
Our attorneys at Ash | Law know all the common reasons why these claims are often denied. It is common for the Social Security and Veterans Administrations to disagree with what a psychological or physical disability is considered to be.
The Ash | Law attorneys will schedule you for an IME (independent medical evaluation). Your health care provider will also be contacted in order to obtain supporting documentation that offers further proof of your case. Our attorneys are magnificent to work with during every stage of this process. They will:
- make any necessary modifications to the social security or disability claim
- resubmit your claim so the agency can reconsider
- prepare you for your disability hearing that will be heard by an ALJ (administrative law judge)
- appeal the ALJ’s decision (if necessary) in the District or Administrative courts
We are Proven Experts in Social Security Law
With 30+ years of experience working with claims in social security, worker’s compensation, and personal injury, there is no case too difficult or challenging.
Our primary objective is to work with those who have genuine claims to recover all of the benefits they are owed and deserve. We are prepared to be your legal advocate from beginning to end. Ash | Law holds a strong understanding of these complex processes and knows how to get you a result you will be pleased with.
All of the clients at Ash | Law have had or currently have similar claims to all of these. We are client-focused and client-driven and are excited to help the residents of Colorado. We put in the hard work, utilize our past experience, and embrace a compassionate attitude to get our clients the compensation they deserve. And with that being said, we only collect a fee after we have won your case. Call our office today if you are looking for a client-driven, compassionate SSI or SSDI lawyer in Colorado.
Ash | Law
We help hurt people.
Our clients share their own stories...
CALL (720) 408-7940
Denver, CO 80246
M-F: 8am - 5pm
Social Security Lawyer Case Review
FREE CONSULTATION commitment-free case review
Social Security Lawyers Denver offers those with questions about a workers’ compensation or social security disability case an COMMITMENT-FREE LEGAL CONSULTATION and/or a FREE ATTORNEY CASE REVIEW. Just call the Social Security & Disability Lawyers of Denver office to ask an attorney your questions or schedule an in-person appointment.
The FREE CASE REVIEW located at the bottom of this page is available for email correspondence. An attorney will look over the details of your case and get back to you in a timely manner to answer all your questions.